Monday, March 29, 2010

Randomness


Rob and I went out with friends on Saturday night and had a blast! Somehow, I only ended up taking three pictures, and one of them is fuzzy! Darn! I'm gonna have to work on that.



Here's me with some of my favorite girls! I met them working at Lytle, and we always have so much fun together. Ashley's (twin on the left) boyfriend wants to be a coach too! We already have future plans to be on the same staff...haha! Hopefully that will work out for us someday!

And in other news, here's what I made for dinner tonight. I know it doesn't look all that appetizing, but I thought it was really yummy. Since going gluten-free, I've had to modify old favorites. It's been an adventure thus far, but it gets easier everyday! Today was my first attempt at making sirloin beef tips in brown gravy, and it was a success! I'm miserably full now, so that's a good sign, right? PS - Please don't judge me for using paper plates! It's one less dish for me to wash :)

And my last random tidbit for this post is something that Rob said earlier that just made me laugh, so I wanted to write it down so I don't forget it. Our conversation went something like this...

Me - "Will you pay the bills?"
Rob - "Sure, how do I do that? Do I write a check?"

This just cracked me up because he really has not written a check or paid a bill since we've been married. Poor guy has forgotten how to write checks! Oh well, I don't mind being his secretary!


Hope your week is great! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...