Wednesday, July 7, 2010

2 Years

On Monday (July 5th) Rob & I celebrated 2 years of marriage! It's hard to believe that we've already been married two years, and it's even harder to believe that we've been together for over SEVEN! Wow! Time sure does fly when you're having fun! :) In honor of 2 years of wedded bliss, I decided to post some of my favorite pictures of us over the last few years! I need to get the old pictures off my parents' computer of the "early years" because those are funny, and I'd like to put them on the ol' blog for memories sake. Anyway, enough of that and on to the pictures.


Honeymoon in Riviera Maya...



Honeymoon horseback riding...in sombrero helmets! Ha!

Halloween '09

New Year's Eve...in '07 I believe...

In Innsbruck, Austria in '08...

Albuquerque, NM last summer...

Halloween '08

The Grand Canyon...beautiful!


An Engagement picture...

In Vegas! We were too scared to gamble more than about $20...haha

Wedding Day...obviously :)


And the gorgeous roses I received on Monday!


I am SO thankful for my amazing husband! He is such a passionate person, and he works so hard to provide for us. He is everything and more that I dreamed my husband would be. I could go on forever about all the things I love about him, but I won't....I already wrote them in his card, anyway ;) Ha!

Happy Anniversary, babe! I'm looking forward to spending many more wonderful years with you!!

3 comments:

Connie said...

Double *Like.* Congratulations, again, and I love the pictures!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! :) Sweet post.

Whitney said...

Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated 10! And when we went to Vegas, I don't think we gambled more than $20 either! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...