Sunday, September 19, 2010

4-0

I'm baaack! I didn't mean to take over a week long hiatus from the bloggity, but life happens I suppose! We've been busy, busy as usual, so I'll just start with football :) The Cooper Coogs are 4-0 for the first time since 2002 which happens to have been Rob's senior year at Cooper! We are all pretty excited about it! We beat San Angelo Central 2 weeks ago 55-21.


This past week we had a Thursday game, so that kinda threw the week off a bit...but in a good way it turned out. Our game was in Lubbock, so my mom and I decided to make a little day trip out of it and take advantage of some better shopping and Pei Wei! YUM! My friend Julie joined us for the fun, and we had a blast! I love girls trips!

The game ended up being CRAZY! First, we were late because dinner took longer than expected. Then, the game was delayed 45 minutes due to lightening. But it didn't phase the Coogs, they were on a rampage from the start and nothing was slowing them down! We were up 43-0 at the HALF! The guys came out to start the second half, and there was another lightening delay, so the coaches made the decision to call the game since it was pretty obvious who was going to take the win.

Rob had a JV game Friday night and was home by 8...it was so nice for a change! Then Saturday he just had to finish up some film work, so he was only at work a couple hours! They were back on the grind today, but it was fun to spend some time together :)

We also got to spend time with this sweet family of FOUR...

Baby Kipton was born on Monday, and I'm in love already! Sterling coaches at Cooper as well, so we've extended our "coaching family" by one :) Love this fam!

I've got a busy week ahead at school and lots of studying to do, but I'll try to share more from the last week soon :)


1 comment:

Mateya said...

Cute! Kipton is such a cute name :) Thanks for the scarf (I love it!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...