Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday Ramblings

The Cooper Cougars won their first play-off game last night! We played Arlington Lamar on our home field and won 41-6!! We are excited to be Bi-District Champs and will be playing in round 2 Friday night against Amarillo Tascosa! The Coogs are rockin', and we could not be more proud! I love how excited Rob is right now; he told me last night that "this is the BEST time of the year!" It really is, babe!



There are plenty of reasons why this is the best time of the year! I love the anticipation and excitement for the holidays! The holiday Coffee-mates are out, and it's kinda silly how happy they make me! I'm like an old lady looking forward to coffee every chilly morning :)


Don't get me wrong, I love sweatpants & comfy jammies, but have y'all seen these things?! They look ridiculous...I can't imagine someone seriously wearing these out of the house. To each their own, I suppose.



I JUST discovered the loveliness that is Bath & Body Works wallflowers! They are awesome! I have creamy nutmeg in my house right now, and it smells like something is baking 24/7. I guess that could be good or bad...you decide. I think it's great.


One more ridiculous thing...this show. Bridal-Plasty. Why would we encourage cat-fights and nonsense all in the name of having head to toe plastic surgery? So stupid. It gets under my skin (no pun intended) every time I see the trailer for it.



And back to something happy: Cardi Uggs. I love 'em. So cozy!



I graduate in less than a month! Woohooooo! I can hardly wait.




All images via Google Images.


And last, but CERTAINLY not least, the kind people over at CSN stores have contacted me to do another fun giveaway! And just in time for Christmas shopping!! If you've ever looked at their site, you know that you can get ANYTHING over there....from bar tables and stools to baby gear to kitchen necessities! So stay tuned for that!


*****

Thank you ladies for your kind words & encouragement on my last post! I appreciate it more than you know! Y'all are awesome :)

*****

Happy Weekend!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

YAY for Cooper! I can read your blog now, sorry I havent told you before now! I love the Cardi Uggs. SO Cute! And Coffee Mate Flavors... YUMMY! I have been meaning to email you about you privately, but I have been thinking about you lots lately. Praying for God's peace in your life in all situations :) Hang in there!

Mateya said...

Wow! How exciting for you all with Cooper doing so well! The Coffee Mate flavors are so yummy! I LOVE the pumpkin spice and the peppermint mocha!

I think the cardi Uggs are so cute! I just don't know if I would wear them that often and Robbie hates them haha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...