Sunday, November 21, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

We had such a great weekend...I would be sad to see it go, but since this will only be a 2-day school week, I know it will be continued soon! :)

The COUGARS got another 'W' on Friday night! Woohoo!! We beat Amarillo Tascosa 36-17! I say it every week, but we are SO E.X.C.I.T.E.D!!! Unfortunately, I had a cold last week, so I did not make it to the game, but Rob had assured me that this would not be our last, so he gave me the "OK" to rest up and listen from home!

Area Champs:


We will be playing here next week:

That's right, we're off to "Jerry's World" to play Denton Guyer! It's sure to be another awesome game, and I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Saturday night, we celebrated Julie's birthday! We always have fun with the-almost-Carroll's, and last night was no different! Hope you had the best birthday ever, Ju! It's your last "single" birthday!!


Today, a few of the c-wives had a fun little "crafternoon" (sorry...I amuse myself) under the direction of our head-c-wife-crafting-extrodinaire, Roxanne! We made little banners, and they turned out so cute!

Vanessa & I went with the same little theme for our banners!

Cassi had to be super-mom and entertain babies while working! She makes it look easy, though!

These are my pennants...the fruits of the spirit!


Who doesn't need a reminder of these attributes on a daily basis?
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness & Self-Control.


And here is the finished product!



It's almost Thanksgiving! Yaayy! My favorite time of year is coming right up :)

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

LOVE IT! I love the banner! Good Luck next week, the game should be very exciting, both of y'all are having a great year!

Shelley said...

LOVE the banner! It is so cute :) Way to go Coogs! Hope you are feeling tons better!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...