Monday, March 14, 2011

I've got the fever...

"It's spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is that you want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
-Mark Twain

I'm definitely one of those people that whatever season is approaching is my favorite! I am welcoming the arrival of Spring with open arms! This time of year is so beautiful...the weather is near perfect, the vegetation is breathtaking, and everyone just seems so cheerful.
It's hard to pinpoint exactly what "Spring fever" even is, but I've definitely got it!

Rob is off from school this week on Spring Break, and it looks like he'll have some great weather to enjoy it in! I'll be working all week, but I've got today off to enjoy with him. We have nothing on our agenda but a lunch date...I love days like that. I'm sure we'll just hang out and watch a movie or three :)



So, are y'all waiting on pins and needles for the Bachelor tonight?!?! I didn't even start watching it until a few weeks ago, but I'm totally hooked and 100% TEAM EMILY! I just know he's going to pick her...he's GOT to, right??
There are too many good shows on right now!
Topping my list:
Bethenny Ever After (I feel like she & I could be friends)
Army Wives
Criminal Minds
DC Cupcakes
Real Housewives of OC (the only "housewives" I "have" to watch!)

Are any of these on your "can't miss" list??

4 comments:

Annie said...

i'm so jealous of the weather ya'll are going to have this week!!! i've got major spring fever as well!
i love bethenny ever after and RHOC!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I love lazy days!!! We have as many of those as we can! Those are all on my list, I love them.

Mateya said...

I cannot believe it will be in the 90's there! That is just so unreal to me! That is your spring?! Ha! We are going to reach 60 tomorrow and seriously people are freaking out...it's in the 50s today and it's just so gorgeous to us!

Soooo glad Brad picked Emily! I loved her on the show, but the After the Final Rose thing was kinda weird...

Cassi said...

Yes, I've got it too!!! Let's get together this weekend!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...