Thursday, May 26, 2011

organic beauty...

In the last couple years, I've been making conscious efforts to be more green every day.
I generally put a lot of thought into meals, my grocery list, the energy we use, using reusable supplies, etc. But lately, I've been thinking more about what I put on my body instead of focusing only on what I put in my body. I've got incredibly sensitive skin, and lately my back has had some serious rashy (tmi?) issues, and I can't help but wonder if it's something I'm putting on it that causes that problem? The verdict is still out on that. I'm currently working on a process of elimination, and it's getting better already! Hallelujah!

Anyway, in my ever-expanding attempts to go green, I decided that I needed to start using organic lip balm. I mean, I probably ingest quite a bit of the stuff, so it shouldn't be some sort of crazy concoction, right? Enter EOS. Have you used it? I love it! It feels so smooth and so good. Plus, it's fruity and comes in an adorable sphere! Definitely recommend it!



I haven't tried Organix Shampoos yet, but they catch my eye EVERY time I go to the store. The coconut milk one smells SO yummy. Have you tried it? I'd love some feedback!



Of course, there's also the moroccan and argan oil craze right now, so this one always catches my eye too. I'm very curious as to whether these oils work all the magic I read about online. What do you think? Miracle workers?

5 comments:

Kelly Mann said...

They are ok.. I just actually bought some about a week ago and have used it a couple of times. The only complaint I really have it that they leave my hair so tangled. I don't know what it is, but with long hair it's not fun!

Mateya said...

I use the EOS passion fruit lip balm...love it!

I have also tried the coconut milk Organix shampoo/conditioner but I didn't care for it. It didn't get all "sudsy" and lathery like I like them too and my hair felt kind of too silky/oily.

KLA said...

Love EOS! I have the lemon kind. :)

the mcquire family said...

I have been dying to try EOS ...must go buy some today!! :) I've used the Organix shampoo's but I have never tried/seen the "moroccan oil" one. I really like it, no complaints. Can't wait to get some of that!!!!

Katie said...

hey girl! thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your blog layout was just like mine when I first started blogging ..I mean like very very similar. Great minds think alike :) I use the moroccan shampoo too and am posting about it soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...