|not feelin' the pictures this time|
|don't mind the drool|
|are we done?|
At SEVEN months old:
- Your night sleep is the same except you've been waking up for no apparent reason in the last couple weeks. You (usually) don't stay awake for long, but I sure wish you'd stop that! ;) You still go to bed at 8!
- You've officially dropped your 3rd nap. You normally take about a 1-1.5 hour morning nap and a 2-3 hour afternoon nap. Your nap times are usually 10 & 2.
- Last month I said you stayed on your back all night, but now you've started to sleep on your sides. You turn circles in your crib ALL night long!
- You are now on a 4 hour eating schedule, and it is so nice! It gives us more freedom in the day, and you eat better because you're hungrier. You take 4 bottles of 6-8 oz and 2 meals of solids each day.
- You are now off reflux meds! Woohoo!
- We just recently started the solids at breakfast, and you have warmed up to the idea now. At first you weren't interested at all, but you've got it now! You usually eat about 2 oz of fruit for breakfast and 3-4 oz of veggies for dinner.
- You tried a baby mum-mum for the first time last week, and you loved it! It was gone in about 30 seconds.
- We still haven't come across a food that you haven't enjoyed. Some new favorites are: bananas, butternut squash, apples, peaches, pumpkin, and broccoli. The broccoli didn't set well with your tummy though...made you gassy!
- You LOVE getting to drink water now! Your cup keeps you entertained if we're at a restaurant or something too, so that's an added bonus ;)
- You can now sit up on your own! YAY! We still can't leave you alone sitting up because you topple over after a minute or two, but you can sit in the boppy all day.
- Since you're sitting up so well, you can eat in your high chair at home and at restaurants, and you can sit in the grocery cart too! So much more convenient than lugging the car-seat around.
- You're trying so hard to get up from laying to sitting on your own. Your abs are probably getting quite the work-out!
- You've started to scoot backwards some, but you're not showing a ton of interest in crawling just yet. Fine by me! ;) You're a pro at turning in circles!
- You move from the time you wake up to the time you fall asleep. It's very rare than you are still or cuddle with us. Too much to see and do!! You get yourself stuck from being such a wiggle worm :)
- You still love your jumperoo! I don't know what we'll do when that toy fades!
- Still no teeth to report in your little mouth, but of course, you continue to gnaw on anything and everything in sight!
- You jabber pretty much all day. You "say" ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba constantly! Of course, we have our ears open for ma-ma and da-da ;)
- You still love playing peek-a-boo, and you wait for us to say "Where's Jaqsy?" before you pull the towel off your face.
- You continue to be a smiley girl, and you like to ham it up for most anyone that talks to you. You make us work a little harder for the giggles, but playing peek-a-boo gets you almost every time!
- You had your first Halloween! We went to a little carnival thing downtown which you weren't too impressed with. Maybe next year!
- I have the hardest time keeping a bow in your hair these days...you pull them out almost immediately. I won't give up that easy though! ;)
- You have turned into a little bucking bronco lately when I'm trying to change your diaper or clothes. You think it's a lot of fun to kick your legs to bounce yourself on the bed or floor. Silly girl!
- You love to play with anything that makes noise or that you can tear up! Paper, cardboard, crinkly bags/bottles, etc. Who needs real toys ;)
- You weigh close to 18 pounds and are about 27 inches long.
- You wear 6/9 month clothes, 12 month sleepers, and size 2 shoe.
- You are in a size 3 diaper, and I think we need to move you to a 4 at night because you are soaking wet in the morning.
We love, love, LOVE you, Jaqsy Girl!
You brighten our world and make it a pretty happy place to be :)