Well hey there! I'm getting pretty good at taking these unintentional blog breaks, aren't I? It's not even that I'm particularly busy with anything big, but as you all know, life just happens, and time flies right on by. Rather than trying to remember all the details of all that's happened in the last two weeks, I thought I'd just do a little recap to hit the highlights!
- GG visited us a couple weeks ago which allowed me to fly solo to the football game with my girls! We love when GG comes to town!
- We went to a birthday party at a gymnastics/cheer facility, and Jaqs had a BLAST. She absolutely loved jumping on the trampoline and playing in the ball pit!
- My bestie, Julie, is going to be a mommy! I'm so thrilled for her and Jerrod, and I cannot wait to find out if that little bean is a boy or a girl!
- Jaqs has turned into quite the little mama to her dolls. She is pretty good at changing their diapers and swaddling them :) Warms my heart!
- We've had several days of rain and a few days of cold temps recently which means I've had to get creative with my outdoor loving girl. Dried beans have been a saving grace! Seriously, Jaqs plays with "beams" more than any of her toys. Sure, it makes me a little crazy to clean them up 10x a day, but hey, if it provides 20 minutes of entertainment, I'm all about it!
- With cooler air comes cozy dinners. I've been making soups like it's my job lately. This Broccoli-Cheese Soup is DELISH, and it's full of veggies! I even added some grated zucchini for a little extra. My crew gobbled it right up.
- Daddy and the Wildcats earned the title of Co-District CHAMPS!!! This is awesome, y'all. The season before we got here, Temple went 1-9, and this year we tied for first!! The first round of playoffs will be Saturday! Go CATS, beat Cedar Hill!!
- Rob's grandparents and his brother came to visit us this past weekend, and we're so glad they did! Of course, Jaqs had a great time being doted on and entertaining everyone. She also got to eat McD's for the first time, and she was pretty happy about it!
I think that probably brings us up to present day, so I'll just end this here and be back tomorrow to link-up for Five on Friday! Thanks for sticking around :)