Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Weekend

What a FUN weekend we had! Since this is my "scrapbook" I'll just go day by day! :)

Friday - After we got off work, Rob and I headed over to my parents' house to hang out with the family....my brother and future SIL came in town for the weekend, and we always have a good time! We had a yum dinner made by my momma then we went over to hang out with family friends. It was a pretty low key evening, but still lots of fun! No pictures :(


Saturday - The boys went to play golf and the girls went SHOPPING! We had some success, and sweet Natalie (my brother's best friend's daughter) was such a good girl while the big girls shopped! She is definitely ALL girl....while we were looking through racks, she'd pull something out and say, "Look! Cuute!" So funny. On our way out, she wanted to ride the "horse," don't let her face fool you....she was having fun!



After shopping, we had some lunch and headed home to get all the food and stuff ready for that night. My grandparents came over for steaks and games...another fun night with no pictures :( Note to self: take pictures!!


Sunday - Rob and I headed to Possum Kingdom to celebrate Memorial Day with friends! We just hung out on the boat and floating around all afternoon Sunday. The raft I was floating on tipped me over when I leaned forward for this picture, so I look ridiculous because I was laughing so hard. Rob was trying not to drown while I was using him to hold myself up....haha thanks, babe! ;)


Monday - Happy Memorial Day!! Lexi and I were twinkies with our $1.97 Old Navy tanks!

The boysies wanted a picture too....


We went out on the boat early and went tubing....


The water was a little rough, so it was hilarious to watch everyone bouncing around.

Lil lovebirds ;) I'd also like to point out that I hooked these two up....just sayin'....

We had a BLAST at the lake! Thanks, Martin's! :)

Monday night, we celebrated one my BFF's birthdays with a BBQ!

Anna and me....

The roomies/party-givers....


Yet another fun night with friends! I'd say this weekend was definitely a success. Rob and I are so blessed with awesome family and wonderful friends!


Also, just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to all of our military personnel (past & present) for serving this country. THANK YOU for your selflessness and for protecting our freedom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've made me want to go boating...it's been way to long since I've gone!

You two are such a cute looking couple!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...