Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We have a new C-Wife!

That's right! We've got a new C-wife at Cooper...officially, anyway ;) Saturday night, we went to Aaron & Keathley's wedding and it was absolutely beautiful! I wish I had more pictures of the amazing venue, decorations and flowers....but I don't. No surprise there, right?

Here's the happy couple during their first dance...LOVED your dress, Keathley!


Coaches huddle...there's no telling what might be happening in there!

I also should have taken pictures before we had been outside in the humidity! Oh well...me & my bestie, Lexi!

Who's gonna catch the bouquet?!

LEXI!!! Woooohooo ;) (check out the gorgeous centerpieces!)


Part of the amazing Cougar coaching staff!

I think the night was definitely a success! The perfect wedding for an AWESOME couple! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Roan!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...