Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What I'm loving...

Not a lot going on around here other than school and work, so I thought I'd share some things I'm loving this summer!

White Watches...I just love 'em! I got this one the other day...so cute.


D.C. Cupcakes on TLC...have y'all watched this show? It's about 2 sisters who ditched their corporate jobs to open up a cupcakes-only bakery, and now they're famous for it! It's pretty entertaining, and their cupcakes are beautiful...I wonder if they make any gluten free flavors?

Sonic Happy Hour...this is nothing new. I try to not drink cokes during the week, but it's become a Saturday/Sunday afternoon ritual for Rob and me. I get Vanilla Coke with extra ice because I feel like more ice = less coke. It's all about being healthy. HA ;)

Summer Sandals...there are SO many cute varieties out there right now! I got these at Target the other day, and I think they're darn cute :) So fun.
Yesterday I finally caught up with the rest of the world and got an iPhone! I'm so excited about it! My parents got it for me as an early birthday gift! I'm already addicted to the thing.

And last but certainly not least, Rob has been away at coaching school for the last few days, so that means football season is upon us! While I'm not exactly looking forward to saying goodbye to my husband for 95ish hours a week, I am so ready for those Friday Night Lights and spending lots of time with my fellow coaches' wives! Go COUGS!


{All images via Google}

5 comments:

Annie said...

i love the watch you got!! i have been looking for a white watch!!

Kerbi said...

Sonic's Happy Hour lights up my life! Super cute sandals!

molly said...

I feel so "IN" I have a watch just like that and I love it - I also just got a black one - very cute! I got my Iphone for my birthday too a present to myself and I don't know how I ever lived without it!!! Have fun with one of my favorite people this fall - Roxanne - what a blessing it is to you coachs wives to have her!!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

I love DC Cupcakes! I want to order some and I think they do have gluten free ones!!
I wish JR had gotten to go to CS! The staff he is one right now doesn't go :( But it is nice to have him home a few extra days before football meetings start Monday. The staff he is on right now works an average of 120-130 hours a week!!! So your 95 looks really good, ha! (his HC is known as the "widow maker"...not good!)

Shelley said...

I LOVE those watches too! I have a black one and red one! I also LOVE Sonic happy hour but try to limit myself to just a couple of times a week :) I think I have made my girls addicted, too... Cute sandals! I am not married to a coach, but I LOVE me some football and we cant wait for football season.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...