Friday, August 27, 2010

Happy Girl...

Yesterday was my birthday and I definitely had a great one! Thanks to my sweet family and wonderful friends, I felt special all day :)

And since getting older isn't as exciting as it used to be, gifts kinda make up for that! My parents, my brother, my future SIL, Rob's mom and grandparents, my bestie Lexi and other close family friends all spoiled me with fun gifts and I am SO thankful for each of them and the love they gave me on my big day!

But the biggest gift of them all came from my sweet hubby...

It says..."You have been approved for Lasik Eye Surgery. To be performed sometime between today the 26 of August and before you start a new phase of your life. (School, Work, etc...)
NO EXCEPTIONS. YOU ARE GETTING IT. ENJOY!!!!"

Can you believe it?! I was SO shocked/excited/happy! I thought it was so adorable that he made a little "gift certificate" to give to me. What a sweetheart. Love that man. I can't wait to be able to see when I wake up in the morning!!


In other news, tonight officially kicks off football season! I can't believe it's already game time, but I'm definitely looking forward to it!

GO COUGS!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...