Sunday, September 5, 2010

35-31...UPSET!

That's right, the Cooper Cougars UPSET the Austin Westlake Chaps! I think it was seriously one of the most exciting/nerve-racking/energizing games I've ever been apart of. It was AWESOME! You can read more about it here. There were a lot of people doubting Cooper last week, so I was even more excited that they pulled it out in a BIG way!

Football toes...the laces were supposed to be white, but I didn't have the heart to ask the lady to change it...oh well!


Getting ready to run out...




Lexi & I after the game...

Some of my favorite ladies (Cassi & Mandi)...love my Cougar c-wives!

After the game...we were both SO happy! Such a great night.

We have after-game parties with all the coaches and their families, and we had just happened to plan one for that Friday night...we had a lot to celebrate that night! I'm looking forward to seeing what else is in store for the Cougs this season :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...