Thursday, September 2, 2010

Football fanatics?

One goal I've always had for our home is for it to represent US, and since football is such a part of our livelihood around here, I like to have a little football decor around the house. And especially in the fall, of course! So here's a look at a few little football "touches" I've added for this season of our lives...

My mom & I made this cute little "mum" for our front door...I love it!



I'm embarrassed to show you this because of how few Starbursts are left in here...shame on me. Oh well.

Always gotta have football party supplies around!

Found on the Target dollar aisle, of course!

Address labels I made :)

And the chalkboard door in our kitchen. Rob drew up a play & a coverage for me to put on it :) Looove it!

Tomorrow's GAME DAY!! We've got Austin Westlake which should be a really exciting (read: nerve-wracking!!) game! I can't wait!

GO COUGS!!!

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

How cute! I love the idea of making a football mum for the front door!! I think I might have to steal the idea, is that ok?

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Good Luck tomorrow!!!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...