Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterfly for Christmas!

One of my favorite things about this time of year is going to the mailbox each day and finding adorable holiday cards inside! Rob & I haven't set any specific traditions in stone, but I definitely want a holiday photo card to be a part of our yearly "ritual."

Anyway, I'm sure that most of you have heard (I'm late, as usual ;)) by now about the amazing holiday card deal that Shutterfly is offering to bloggers, right? I'm jumping right on that band-wagon because how could I not?! It's an awesome offer (50 free holiday cards!!), and there are so many wonderful Christmas photo card possibilities.

If you want to get in on this fabulous offer go HERE! I would certainly recommend checking it out...I mean, why not? :)

There are SO many adorable cards on their site, and I'm not sure how I'll ever make up my mind on which one to choose!

Here are just a few of the holiday cards that I am loving...


Adorable, whimsical trees


Fun Snowflakes!


LOVE the color combos in this one.


Simple & Elegant


Remembering the reason for the season.


Such a cute tree!


Love the simplicity.


Classic.


So fun...love the birdie!


So, which is YOUR favorite Christmas card at Shutterfly??

If you have little ones, be sure to check out their birthday invitations as well! There are so many wonderful options that would be perfect for a variety of themes!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...