Tuesday, January 25, 2011

don't be shy...

Hello ladies!
(and gents...there may be a couple of you too...Dad :))
Hope this week is treating you well so far!

I've noticed that my blog has been getting a little more action as of late, so it's got me wondering...who is reading??
It's possible that there are just a few people who click over here often, (mom?) but my curiosity has gotten the best of me, so I've decided to host a little "meet & greet" of sorts.
If you're a visitor of this blog, will you leave me a comment? Puh-lease?
I feel like I could be missing out on some bloggie friendships here!


I'll even give you a question to answer...you know, just to break the ice. We don't want any awkward-ness here, right?!
So my question to you is....how do you prefer your steak cooked?
Profound, isn't it? Sorry. It's the best I can come up with right now...I work at a steakhouse, remember? The temperature at which one eats their steak can say a lot about a person! Not sure what it says...but it's true.

For the record, I like my steak medium rare to medium.
That probably means I'm high maintenance because I can't choose one temperature.
Whatever.

Can't wait to "meet" you, future blogging buds!
Thanks for playing along! :)

15 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Hi! You know me but I thought I would still say Hi and I like mine Medium-Rare! ;)

Stacy Marie said...

Katie! I miss you guys so much! Shane and I had a great time with y'all! Can't wait to do it again!

Kasey said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you!! Really like your cute little blog.

Anonymous said...

HI BESTIE!!! :) see you this weekend for a little house visit! p.s. i like it medium rare

Brandi said...

Hey! Medium rare is awesome!!!!!! YUMMY!

Annie said...

ha! you are too cute!
i like my steak well done ;)

The Sturgeon Family said...

Hi! Medium well for me!

Dave and Mandi said...

Well done with ketchup!! Just joking...I love a Lytle filet cooked medium rare! Doesn't get much better than that!

molly said...

You know I read your darling Blog! And just for the record I like my steak Medium rare. Yumm! Can't wait to see more of your new house!

Kari said...

I enjoy the blog. Medium!

Mateya said...

Hello friend! :)

I prefer mine medium-medium well...so maybe I am high maintenance too haha!

SADIE said...

Hello!! I'm Sadie from {Funky Frontier} I love your blog you are so adorable. I discovered it through Roxanne The Artist!. I cheered at Cooper a few years back and my baby sister does now. Anyhow I reconized your name and thought I'd come follow.

Oh yes I almost forgot I like my steak medium rare!

Anonymous said...

Hey KT girl, Dad here doing a little creepin, you know I like mine medium. Love you<3

Anonymous said...

It's mom, you made me cry with today's post!! I try to block the pcos thoughts when we r together but my heart is broken for u and rob!! BUT, I know our GOD and he is gonna make this happen!! Luv U sweet Girl

Mex for me...

kate said...

I know Im late but the snow day has me playing blogger catch up. Im Katie...I found my way to your blog through a friend although I can't remember which one. Anyway, cute blog!:)
Nice to "meet" you...

Oh and Medium Rare ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...