Tuesday, October 25, 2011

16 weeks! And the game.

hi wee-one!
How far along: 16 weeks

Size of baby: According to thebump.com baby is the size of an avocado. S/he is about 4.6 inches long and weighing in at 3.5 ounces! Keep growing, angel!

Total weight gain: Up about a pound, I think.

Gender: We'll find out in just over 3 weeks...so excited for that!

Movement: I'm still not feeling it, but baby is plenty busy in there :)

Sleep: Sleep is good! And I can finally get through the day without feeling like I NEED a nap. Well, assuming I get my 9ish hours at night, of course.

Rob didn't think it was fair that he never
gets his pic taken, and he wanted
to be featured in the bump-date!
He keeps me laughing...
What I miss: Nothing!

Cravings: Not having any recurring ones, really, but right now I could go for a Heath bar blizzard! Yum. Still hating cilantro, by the way. I don't think I'll ever be able to eat the stuff again. Gag me.

Symptoms: Unfortunately still having nausea...I'm ready for that to go away. Feeling less tired, though, so that's great! Still having boody noses, and I've starting getting forgetful. Example: I went to work last week in my super casual flip-flops pictured above. Whoops.

Maternity clothes: The day came: I can no longer button OR zip most of my pants. The belly band is in full force! Loving that thing.

Best moment this week: Feeling less exhausted and being able to get through the day without feeling like I could go to sleep on my desk  :)




And in other news, the Wildcats got their 3rd district win last Thursday night!!
Temple Cats: 21 Shoemaker Greywolves: 18
WOOHOO!! We have 2 games left and hopefully a play-off run will follow that.


7 comments:

KLA said...

Look at that belly!!! (Katie, yours looks good, too.) :)

Anonymous said...

cute little baby bump!!!

Mateya said...

Oh the bump is growing...so cute!

Glad to hear your being less tired, but hoping the nausea ends soon!

3 weeks to find out if baby G is a he or she! :) Can't wait! Have you had any more motherly instincts??

Ketrin Jones said...

little avocado :)
I love it! Keep growing!!
& when is our next date?

Cassi said...

So adorable! Can't wait to find out what you're having:)

Linda Love said...

Precious!!!!

Emily Weinzapfel said...

How cute!! I love the little bump! Congrats to you both! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...