Tuesday, October 18, 2011

in this house.

Waaay back in August, Roxanne hosted our annual "Girls' Night Out" to kick off the season for the coaches' wives. She does this each year to make us feel loved, appreciated, and excited for the season ahead. It is always so much fun! She collects throughout the year and gifts us with lots of fun stuff, but my favorite thing this year was 3 hours of her time to "fluff" our "stuff." 
I took advantage of some of my time last week:
I'm sure you've seen several variations on these "House Rules" on Pinterest, and I wanted one especially for OUR home. I came up with a list, and Roxanne jotted them out on my freshly painted and assembled chalkboard.
I really, really love the way it turned out. 
And it's such a great reminder to see every day.
Thank you, Roxanne, for your willingness to give! You truly are a servant of our Lord, and you bless so many with your talents!

3 comments:

KLA said...

I love that! So sweet and special!

Ketrin Jones said...

Where do I place my order?

I LOVE IT!

Mateya said...

Oh my gosh I love that! It looks great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...