Wednesday, February 22, 2012

WILW!

Join the Wednesday party at Jamie's!
I'm loving the fact that it's already Wednesday! 
We had Monday off, AND I have Friday off! Yay for short work-weeks :)

I'm loving that my mom was here this past weekend, and we got SO MUCH done in the nursery! We had a blast doing it, and Jaqs' room is now my favorite room in the house. It just warms my heart when I walk in there. Mom, I can't thank you enough for all your help...we couldn't have done it without you!
sneak peak of some nursery projects!
Speaking of Jaqs, I'm loving being her home. Seriously. I'm savoring each kick, roll, and jab because I know I'll miss feeling her inside. That said, I can't wait to hold her in my arms! And see her sweet face. And kiss her cheeks over and over and over. Ahh. I'm so happy. We have a maximum of 7 weeks & 6 days until we meet her!
this was in November...she's about 3x that size now!
but we haven't had a scan since then, so this will have to do :)
I'm loving that our first baby shower is THIS WEEKEND!! So much fun.

I realize this is not earth-shattering by any means, but I'm loving the fact that I have 100 followers! I feel like I should have a giveaway to say thank you! Your comments and love always brighten my day. Y'all are the best.

I'm loving Popcorn Indiana popcorn. It's so darn delicious! My favorites are Aged White Cheddar, Cinnamon Sugar & Drizzled Black & White. YUM.
I'm loving Survivor: One World! I haven't watched Survivor in I don't even know how many years, but this season is different. Our head coach's daughter is one of the contestants, so we're having weekly Survivor parties to cheer her on!
GO KIM!!!

I hope you're having a lovely week so far! 

7 comments:

Mateya said...

I love her nursery already!!! I can't wait to see the entire thing!

I love that aged white cheddar popcorn too :)

Yay for your first shower this weekend! How exciting!

henning love said...

i have such an addiction to kettlecorn lately seriously this stuff is so so good! those 7 weeks will go by fast i bet! and my husband is a huge survivor fan i know each wed that is what is on the TV

Anonymous said...

Momma loved every second:). Jaqsy is a lucky girl!

Andrea {kerubo mama} said...

Hey! I just found your blog through a comment you left on Beth Ann's blog (A Life More Abundant).

I love the name you chose for your baby girl! So awesome and unique. I, too, loved being pregnant. Best. Feeling. Ever. Hope these last 7 ish weeks go well, and that you continue feeling wonderful!!

I'm your newest follower :)

Andrea xoxo

www.afamilyofwolfes.blogspot.com

*Butler, Party of 4* said...

Hey girl! I am LOVINNNNNG the little snippets of the nursery- SUPER cute! Can't WAIT to see it all put together!! :)

I haven't been using the ACV because honestly I have forgotten. I did use it every day before Miami and honestly think it helped some, so thanks for the reminder. :) I drank a small amount (diluted with water) and used it topically. I think that combo helped.

Beth Ann said...

Ahhh! Love the nursery sneak peak!!! Can't wait to see more. I can tell I already love the fabric embroidery hoops!!!

You will LOVE your shower! SO much fun! I went CRAZY with nesting after our shower. We got SO many gifts and I stayed up FOREVER one night soon after the shower putting everything away! I think I worked on it for like 8 hours straight. I was in a manic state! ;)

Popcorn Indiana...well, the best things in life are from Indiana. (ME!) :)

Ketrin Jones said...

really wish I could make it this weekend! love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...