Monday, March 18, 2013

Spring Bucket List!

I know I keep harping on Spring, but I think it may be my most favorite season of them all! When I saw that my friend Mateya was hosting a Spring link party with some other fabulous ladies this week, I just had to join in the fun! Today I give you our Spring bucket list! These are only a few of the things topping our to-do list in the months to come.
Planting flowers and cleaning the house top to bottom are always Spring projects for me, but we'll definitely be mixing in lots of fun with the baby girl, too! If you've been around this blog lately, you know that Jaqs is practically a professional park-player by now, so swinging will continue to be a favorite activity around here. Of course, we have her BIG FIRST BIRTHDAY to celebrate very soon, and I'm so excited about that!

The Best Is Yet to Come
Click to visit any of these blogs and join in on the fun! :)

6 comments:

JennOvey said...

How much fun! I personally cannot WAIT for spring.

Mateya said...

Thanks for linking up :) Love you're list!

How did you make it? I totally suck at doing graphics in Photoshop and this look so cute!

J and A said...

You list is so awesome!! So creative! Thanks for linking up! I need to MAKE froyo! Dangerous!!

Carolyn said...

That's a great list!! :) Making froyo?!?! THAT'S AWESOME!! :) Thanks for linking up!

Caroline said...

Such a fun list! I wish I liked to plant flowers, but I have a black thumb!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love your list! You and I will be doing a lot of the same things. Welcome spring!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...