Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Fever

I know I haven't been the only one itching for Spring, and with last weekend's time change I'm just THAT much more ready to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather headed our way! After all, we have to savor these perfect, 70 degree days before we head into melt down mode.
I can't pick just one favorite color, but mint and coral are definitely topping my list this year! It seems like everything I pick up is one or the other lately. Here are some things you'll likely see me wearing in the near future:

Spring Fever
{click set for details}
  • I've got to get more maxi dresses in my closet ASAP. This one from Old Navy looks like the perfect addition for not a lot of cash.
  • These J.Crew tees look super comfy, but the Target Boyfriend tees are my go-tos. Just $5 right now! Love them.
  • Colored skinnies never get old to me. My favorites are Old Navy & Celebrity Pink brands.
  • Essie has THE BEST colors! I wish I could have one of each.

What's on your Spring must-have list?


4 comments:

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

I've been loving mint lately too, so pretty :)

JennOvey said...

I'm loving this years spring colors too! And I love those Toms! SO cute!

Sara McCarty said...

Loving that maxi dress and those pink pants! Going to have to add both to my closet! Thanks for the inspiration!

Beth Ann said...

Ahhh, I love all of this. Too bad I'm going to be in that lovely post-baby stage where I'm hating my body and have nothing that fits and don't want to buy anything until I'm smaller and just wear sweats all the time because I'm exhausted and healing for what seems like forever.

Ahhh. Deep breath. ;) You'll just have to look cute enough for the both of us. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...