Tuesday, April 30, 2013

one year favorites

It's been a little while since I've done an updated favorites list, so I wanted to share what we're loving right now! All of these items have been approved by an adorable 1 year old and her parents ;)

one year favorites

{click set for details}

Nuk Forks: Now that Jaqs is trying to feed herself WITH utensils, I decided to give these a try. They're great! They're not sharp, and they are easy to hold. Perfect for learning and the toddler years, too.

Munchkin Snack Containers: We use these snack cups pretty often, but especially on the go. They definitely don't prevent all spilling, but they at least keep it to a minimum!

Aden & Anais Security Blankets: I'm sure I've mentioned our love for these before, but Jaqs is seriously obsessed with her blankies. We try to keep them in the bed for the most part, but if she isn't feeling well or bumps her head, they always comfort her. She LOVES them. I'm not sure if she could sleep without them ;)

Boon Grass Drying Rack: I was so excited to get rid of the bottle rack sitting on my counter at a year, but then I remembered we'd still have sippies. I thought if I have to have one, then at least it can be semi-cute! Insert this cute drying rack! I considered going with the lawn, but figured the grass would be perfect for what we need right now which is usually a couple of cups and some utensils. It's not super spacious, but it's perfect for now!

Take & Toss cups: These little straw cups are CHEAP, so if you lose one, it's not a big deal. My only complaint with these is that the straw can easily be yanked out by little hands ;) If there was some sort of stopper, they'd be perfect, but for the price? WIN.

Board Books: Jaqs is finally LOVING to be read to, and board books are a favorite for all of us because she can easily turn the pages without ripping them. Sandra Boynton books are well-loved around this house!

Britax Marathon: We switched the girl over to this seat around 8 months, and we've had no complaints! She's still rear facing, and this seat is easy to get her in and out of. It also has excellent safety ratings, and she will eventually face forward in it as well.

Brica Cup & Snack holder: Our car-seat doesn't have cup-holders like other brands, so we decided to attach this to it, and it's been perfect! It's nice to be able to remove and clean it, too.

Radio Flyer Pathfinder: Jaqs loves, loves, LOVES her wagon! We go on walks every day, and she just thinks it's the best thing ever. We also purchased the canopy that clips on, and that provides her some nice shade. We cannot have that sweet little skin getting sun-burned!


Are there any other amazing toddler products out there that I need to know about? Do share!


I'm linking up with Kristin for Baby Talk!

4 comments:

KRISTIN said...

This is so great! Crazy to think I'll have to be getting all of these things SOON! I'm happy to hear you love your car seat, I've been starting to think about what we'll get as Kenley outgrows her carrier. We have the Britax B Safe right now and love it. Thanks for linking up! :)

PrettyParadise said...

On the cups with straws, put a ring of hot glue around the straw where it almost meets the lid. That should stop it. You might ave to Hans wash the straws, but better than the carpets.

PrettyParadise said...

Oops, 'might have to hand wash'

JennOvey said...

Henry loves his Nuk forks and he's almost two - they will be around for the long haul!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...