Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom is awesome...plain & simple.


She's a beautiful person...inside & out!

She has a heart made of gold!

She's a hard worker and is extremely good at what she does.

Everyone that knows her loves her!

And how could they not?!


Mom~
Happy Birthday!! I hope this year brings you many blessings and lots of happiness! You deserve the very best! Thank you for ALL that you do, but thank you most of all for just being there. Your presence in my life is something that could never be replaced, and I treasure the memories we have together. I'm looking forward to making many more this year!

"She's my baby & I sure do love her!"
"She's my momma & I sure do love her!"

I love you lots, Mom!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...