Monday, August 16, 2010

It's Official...

Well, my husband has been missing from the house for a couple weeks. We took program pictures last week. 2-a-days and pre-season predictions have been all over the news. It can only mean one thing....football season is upon us! I feel like it has snuck up on me this year, but I am looking forward to those Friday Night Lights! There's really nothing like it. West Texans take football very seriously! I'm also looking forward to spending lots of time with these lovely ladies...


Saturday night our H.C.'s wife, Roxanne, had all of us 'c-wives' over for our annual girl's night out. It was such a fun night filled with good food, party planning for the season and, of course, lots of girl talk! You can read more about it on her blog.

She had everything decorated absolutely beautifully (no surprise there!) and made each of us feel loved and appreciated!

Adorable and vintage place settings...




Some of us stayed so long (we're talking after midnight here) that she made us homemade chocolate shakes! Mmmm....I felt like I was at a slumber party!

I am so grateful that Rob and I have started out on this staff. It's amazing how well all of us mesh; it really feels like family. I can't believe that it is our third season together....that's practically unheard of in the coaching world! We are blessed!


Thanks again for a fun night Roxanne!! :)

1 comment:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish she was my HCW!! She defiantly knows how to make everyone feel so special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...