1. First and foremost, the Lord is my Savior. I would be nothing without His love.
2. Rob truly is my best friend. He is the only person I tell absolutely everything to.
3. I will graduate in December with a B.A. in Biology.
4. I am slightly OCD about things like cleanliness and organization.
5. I have Celiac disease.
6. Rob was my first (and only) real date.
7. I became a homeowner at the age of 19.
8. I've wanted to be a mom for as long as I can remember. I love kids!
9. I try to stay away from most processed foods.
10. I'm obsessed with Dr. Oz.
11. I'm extremely close to both of my parents, I'd be lost without them.
12. P.F. Changs is probably my favorite restaurant...lots of GF options.
13. Waking up to little notes from Rob makes my day.
14. My brother can always make me laugh.
15. I want to eventually be a Nutritionist or Dietitian.
16. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
17. I'm a major bargain hunter, I don't (usually) buy clothes that are not on sale.
18. I hate grocery shopping.
19. I love the feeling of a clean house.
20. I always knew I would marry young, and I did...I was 20 when we got hitched.
21. Shots and needles freak me out.
22. I have been waiting tables at the same restaurant for nearly 5 years.
23. Monthly pedicures are a must for me.
24. The one thing I've been self conscious about forever is my skin.
25. I enjoy cooking more than baking.
26. Target and Old Navy are my weaknesses.
27. I am not a pet person.
28. I want to get a new car, but I do not want a car payment.
29. I love being the wife of a coach.
30. I try to avoid Sonic Happy Hour, but every now and then I cave for a Vanilla Coke with extra ice.
31. I wish I had more artistic ability.
32. I cannot go barefoot anywhere. Not even in my house.
33. I could eat salmon just about every day.
34. I day dream about the future all the time.
35. Yard work is not my favorite.
36. Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author.
37. I still watch Full House.
38. I don't really like watching movies.
39. I want to go to Australia some day.
40. I have a pink and green kitchen that I love.
41. I love gerber daisies.
42. I never watched Friends when it was actually airing, but I LOVE it now.
43. I feel like I would be "real-life friends" with most of my "blog-friends."
44. Snow and rain make me so giddy...as long as I'm not out in it.
45. I'm not perfect and don't pretend to be.
46. I'm the only member of my family that isn't a golfer.
47. I love lunch dates with friends.
48. I would rather have a handful of quality friends than tons of fair weathered friends.
49. I usually pay bills as soon as I get them because I get worried I'll forget about them.
50. I think Starbursts are delicious.
51. I have to keep my planner near me at all times.
52. Fall clothes make me happy.
53. I get up earlier than I have to just so I can hang out with some coffee and the Today show to start my day.
54. I wish I could have my hair fixed for me everyday because I don't like doing it.
55. I do not like wine.
56. Chapstick is a must for me.
57. Our King-sized Tempur-Pedic Cloud bed is a little piece of heaven in our home.
58. I played the violin in middle school.
59. I always feel a little creepy when I first follow someone I don't know.
60. I didn't know how much I would enjoy blogging, but I'm glad I've done it now.
61. I'm married to a twin.
62. I wish everyone would eat organic so it wouldn't be as expensive.
63. I get extremely nervous before going to the doctor.
64. I also get really nervous about public speaking.
65. I probably seem quiet when you first meet me, but trust me, I'm not. Ask Rob ;)
66. I always have the best intentions when it comes to working out, but it doesn't always happen.
67. I think my wedding ring is gorgeous. I love that Rob customized it for me.
68. Shopping with my mom is one of my favorite ways to spend a day.
69. I'm a very loyal person.
70. I have extremely vivid and real dreams.
71. I think my dad is extremely intelligent.
72. I want to write a cookbook.
73. I can't stand bad tippers. Servers make $2 an hour yanno ;)
74. I love roasted marshmallows.
75. Rob and I have been together for over 7 years...time flies.
76. Home is my favorite place to be.
77. Tropical vacations are my favorite, but I haven't been anywhere tropical since our honeymoon.
78. My real name is Katharine.
79. I love names with meaning. Rob and I are both named after grandparents.
80. Watching E! News and House Hunters is a nightly routine for me.
81. I get so excited when I have new comments and followers of the blog!
82. I have been told by everyone that has ever slept in the same room as me that I am a sleep talker.
83. I'm a rule follower.
84. I eat grilled cheese sandwiches with ketchup and never knew it was weird until recently.
85. I wish I had a reason to wear my wedding dress again.
86. Rob and I first said "I love you" on November 26, 2003...I'll never forget it!
87. I love singing...when I'm ALONE in my car.
88. I hate staying in hotels and the recent bed bug epidemic is not helping that.
89. I've never been snow skiing.
90. I enjoyed going to NYC but could never live there.
91. I like having a reason to dress up.
92. Getting a "real" job scares me.
93. I love eating apples with peanut butter.
94. I sometimes miss eating fast food.
95. I was a really fat baby, and I can't wait to have little fat babies of my own.
96. I want to build my own home some day when we're settled.
97. I almost always spend Sundays at my parents' house.
98. Rob and I took a 2-week road trip 2 summers ago. We covered 8 states.
99. I'm so thankful to have a close-knit family.
100. I feel blessed beyond measure every single day.