Thursday, September 30, 2010

Last Saturday I got to spend some time with one of my favorite little people, Natalie! Hopefully y'all remember her from previous posts, but I claim her as my "niece," and I like to think I'm one of her favorite big people! ;) We played with one of my old dolls, read books, and had fun!

Natalie was so sweet with the baby...


Changing her diaper...

Giving her her paci...

Rocking her...


She kept saying, "Shhh...baby, don't cry, it's okay!"

Isn't it funny how little girls are just born to nurture?

Natalie LOVES to read books!

This little girl fills my heart with so much joy!

I love you Nattie girl! :)


And in other news...fall has made its way to our front porch!

The shadows are terrible in this picture, but you get the idea!

Happy fall y'all!

3 comments:

Kerbi said...

Love your pumpkins!

Mateya said...

Such a cutie!

Love the pumpkins...it's so fun to decorate for fall!

Heather said...

Natalie is such a cutie!! Love your front porch, I love decorating this time of year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...