Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lazy Saturday...

The Coogs are 5-0!! We won our homecoming game last night 56-21! It rained all night long, so we were nice and soggy by the time the game was over, but it was well worth it for another Cougar victory! 5-0 is a great way to head into district, and everyone is excited!

Today I'm enjoying a lazy, rainy morning with my husband...wait, what?! Yes, that's right...my hubby is HOME today! Next week is our open week, so he has the day off today. It's so weird/nice/fun to have him home on a Saturday during football season :) I'm loving it. It's looking a little something like this...




Adorable! Of course, we've got football on TV and I've got a lot of homework to do, but it's okay because we're together :)

This weather always makes me think of some of my favorite lyrics...


Can't you see that it's just raining?
Ain't no need to go outside.
Ain't no need ain't no need, Mmmm MMmmm
Can't you see, can't you see?
Rain all day,
And I don't mind.

The telephone is singing,
Ringing it's too early,
Don't pick it up.
We don't need to we got everything
We need right here,
And everything we need is enough.
Just so easy
When the whole world fits inside of your arms.
Don't really need to pay attention to the alarm,
Wake up slow, yeah wake up slow.
You hardly even notice
When I try to show you this
Song is meant to keep ya
From doing what you're supposed to
Like waking up too early,
Maybe we can sleep in,
I'll make you banana pancakes,
Pretend like it's the weekend now...

And we could pretend it all the time.
Can't you see that it's just raining?
Ain't no need to go outside.
Ain't no need, ain't no need...
Rain all day and I really really really don't mind.
Can't you see can't you see,
You gotta wake up slow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...