Monday, January 17, 2011

catching my breath.

Once again, the blog has been on the back burner for the last couple of weeks, but alas, I am back and ready to "write"! I've got some good stuff to document coming right up! The following have been occupying my days:

My honey turned TWENTY-SIX!
My brother married the love of his life!
Our "old" house SOLD!!!
We've been moving even more stuff over to the new house since we no longer have to keep the other house staged.
I've been a house-shoppin fool. And I'm not done yet...sorry, babe ;)
We've been in Dallas, San Antonio, and just about everywhere in between.
My cousin & her hubby are in town from Idaho...yippee!!

So, I hope you'll forgive me.
Be back soon!!

2 comments:

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Congrats on your house selling!!! I know that is a huge prayer answered!!
and Congrats to your brother and your family!!

Annie said...

my goodness you have been busy!! :)
that's awesome your house sold!! congrats to your brother :)
hope the rest of your week is wonderful!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...