Hi all! I'm linking up with Leslie of A Blonde Ambition today for Confessional Friday!
1. A lot of my regular wardrobe also functions as maternity wear...should I be concerned by that? Does this mean I walk around looking pregnant even when I'm not? Hmm...
2. I'm a little bitter towards the Girl Scouts for not making a gluten free cookie. Get with it, girls! It's 2012.
3. I have to talk myself out of hitting up the coke machine at work almost daily. For the record, I only actually get a coke once a week...if that, but it's a battle ;-) Avoiding Sonic happy hour on the weekends is a whole other story. Will-power, people.
4. I'm so stinkin' excited about our upcoming baby showers. Is that vain? I hope not because I can't wait. Now, if I could stay off our online registry...
5. Every time a stranger asks me when I'm due I want to tell them I'm not pregnant just to see how bad they feel. I haven't done it yet (and probably won't), but asking a woman if she's pregnant is awfully brave (or stupid) if you ask me. I know I wouldn't dare!
6. Last week I noticed a bunch of nice, like-new Uhaul boxes on the curb of someone's new house while I was on my walk, so when I got home, I drove over there and asked the man if I could have them. He was happy to get rid of them, and they now reside in our attic with the rest of our boxes. Now, we're definitely not planning on going anywhere ANY time soon, but I've learned it's always good to be prepared! And boxes aren't cheap when you purchase them at Uhaul, you know! It made me feel sort of like a lunatic...but I'll thank myself someday ;)
7. I had a dream about Jaqs last night, and she came out of the womb TALKING. What the?! Why does pregnancy make you have such crazy dreams?
8. This "winter" weather has me seriously concerned for what's in store this summer. We've had a few cold days, but mostly it's been in the 60s or 70s this year. It's nice, but I hope this doesn't mean we're in for another tortuous summer. I'm sure it does, though. Waaahhh.
That's all I've got...for now...
Happy Friday, y'all!