Tuesday, May 22, 2012

my new "job"

It's official, I put my resignation into work to be this sweetheart's full-time mama!
I'm so thankful for the opportunity to stay at home with her, and she seems pretty happy with it too!
 The weeks are already flying by, and I'm grateful that I don't have to miss a minute!
She discovers new things all the time...like her mobile! Listening to her coo and watching her arms and legs flail with joy is the sweetest thing. Baby girl is loving her hands too :)
 It's been my dream to stay home with my baby for a long time, and I'm blessed to have a hubby that supports that! It wasn't really even a question to him; we would just make it work.
I know it won't be an easy job, but neither is being a mom that works outside the home. Some days will be more challenging than others, but they'll certainly ALL be worth it. This is already been the best "job" I've ever had, and we're only 7 weeks in! I'm so excited to spend my days with my girl.

8 comments:

Mateya said...

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks already!!! Where did that time go?!

I am so happy that you are able to stay home with Jaqs. I really wish it would work for us, but unfortunately it won't. She is one lucky girl :)

Megan Diane Gibbs said...

welcome to the club! Its the hardest job in the world, but i wouldn't trade anything in the world for it! Were the same way, we make it work...well actually God does :) so excited for you!!

Stephanie said...

I am going to be staying home with our baby this fall/winter. Words can't express how excited I am. I hope you enjoy your new job, it's a huge blessing!

Stephanie said...

I am going to be staying home with our baby this fall/winter. Words can't express how excited I am. I hope you enjoy your new job, it's a huge blessing!

Beth Ann said...

Yay!!! So happy to hear this!!! :) I love staying home with H. :)

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Enjoy every second home with your little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh that is an awesome job! I just had this discussion with my husband this afternoon - regarding how the economy is and being a stay at home mom. Sometimes it's not worth the drive to work and then the pay for day care.

It all depends on the situation. Good for you!

Heather said...

That is wonderful!! I wish I had that option. I've loved being at home the past 8 weeks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...