Monday, July 2, 2012

hill country vacation!

Vacationing with my family is quite tricky...Spring is my dad's busy season, Summer is my brother's busy season, and Fall is certainly out for my hubby. Add a tiny baby into that mix, and we decided that simple was going to best for this year! My parents rented a house on the river in New Braunfels, and we all 'camped' out there for a few days :)
We lazed around the house, floated the river, spent most of one day at Schlitterbaun while Grammie baby-sat, and just enjoyed some time with one another. It was great!

I only got one day's worth of pictures because water and cameras don't exactly mix, but luckily I got some decent photos to capture the memory!

TL: Grammie & G-Pop brought a pool for J-baby, so of course I had to test it out.
TR: These are the shoes mom brought...HA!
BL: Jaqsy girl just chillin on the deck.
BR: Momma and me!
My fabulous parents!
Jaqs had her first swim on her first vacation! She looked SO cute in her Ruffle Butts suit!
She was pretty indifferent about the pool. We tried several different ways to get her situated, but I think it'll be easier if we get in with her in the future! 
Maybe this week we'll try an actual pool! I'll report back ;)
Oh this girl melts my heart. Pure sugar!
Love my hunky hubby!
Of course, Jaqs got lots of loving from her Grammie & G-Pop and Uncle KB & Aunt Cole!
The men in my life. Love 'em.

Thanks mom and dad for a great little getaway! 
Y'all are so good to us, and we love you bunches :)

6 comments:

Mateya said...

Looks like fun and you look amazing! Told you that you'd rock the swimsuit! :)

Michelle said...

wowza! you and rob are one smokin' couple! :)

Heather said...

Girl, you are rocking that bikini! No fair!

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Looks so nice and relaxing! Love your moms two-tone shoes ;)

Channa, Oh its the Coachs Wife said...

Looks so nice and relaxing! Love your moms two-tone shoes ;)

Beth Ann said...

Adorable sweet J baby! And yeah... I'm back and forth between being happy for you for having that flat stomach or just being super jealous. Trying to stick with happy for you. ;) That flat tummy is totally cray-cray!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...