Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WILW

I haven't done a WILW post in forever! Here goes...

I'm loving all of the kind words I received via blogger, facebook and e-mail on my post from Friday! Thank you ladies for your encouraging words. It's so nice to know that we can relate to one another and uplift each other!

I'm loving KIND granola! It's definitely the best gluten-free granola I've found. Yummy!
I'm loving this sweet children's book. It makes me tear up every time I read it to Jaqs.
I'm loving this Dove Nourishing Oil Care Detangling Spray. My hair is always so tangled after a shower, so this makes it a lot better! Also, I thought I was a shedder before, but now...wow. I don't know how I have any hair left! I'd always heard about the post-partum shedding, and I thought I was in the clear, but it started around month 2. Dang.
I'm loving my new-found love for stuffed potatoes. Makes for such an easy dinner! Especially when the potatoes are 'baked' in the crock-pot!
I'm love, love, LOVING this angel baby girl. My heart is so full.
Of course, I'm also loving the girl's daddy...he's pretty awesome!

Hope y'all have a happy Wednesday!



4 comments:

Beth Ann said...

Yes- the shedding!!! Mine started around 4 months! Isn't that crazy? It was awful! And now? I have tons of "baby hairs" along my forehead hairline (couldn't think of proper term?) and at the bottom hairline in back/neck. Looks ridic when my hair is in a ponytail! New growth I guess! I really didn't need to replace what I lost- my hair was thick enough already! Crazy what having a baby does to you!!! ;)

Elizabeth said...

I'm looking forward to the shedding post pregnancy - ha! And those stuffed potatoes look delicious. I have definitely been on a baked potato kick lately.

Stephanie said...

My hair has gotten so thick and almost gross during this pregnancy! Hopefully, after Connor's arrival it will straighten up!

And I love the last photo of you and Rob; such a good picture!

Shelley said...

I LOVE the Max Lucado book! I STILL cry every time :) Jaqs is adorable...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...