Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Pajama Party!

Two of my favorite bloggy mamas, Darci & Meredith, are hosting a virtual pajama party today, so of course we had to join in the fun! Like many moms, I am a SUCKER for holiday jams! Is there anything cuter?? 
I think not!
 Jaqs went with the classic "Daddy is Under my Spell" pj's this year because they are so very appropriate. She has her daddy right where she wants him ;) As every girl should!
 I couldn't really tell you why Carter's sells these pj's with a tutu, but hey, it makes for a cute picture!
Jaqs may have even rocked her Halloween pj's to our neighborhood park yesterday morning ;) Listen, I have enough laundry...I didn't see the point of adding anything else to that pile! I know y'all can relate!

I can't wait to see all your adorable skeletons, ghosts & goblins! 
Head over to Darci or Meredith's blog to join in on the party!

13 comments:

Dawn said...

So cute!! :)

Carrie said...

Such a cutie, love the little stars on her PJ pants. Found you from the Halloween PJ link up party.

Christina @ Still Lucky said...

So fun! I saw those pj's and almost bought them!

Colleen Sullivan said...

Absolutely adorable! She's just the sweetest!!

Stephanie said...

My girl is looking awfully sweet in the photo with Bob. I could just eat her up.

Jen {Pinch Me} said...

Your little lady is adorable and so happy!

Sara McCarty said...

Love. Adorable, as always. Girlfriend can rock some jammies!

Courtney [Sweet Turtle Soup] said...

She has such a sweet expression in these photos! What a cutie. Daddies are perfect for little ladies to wrap around their finger!

Jen said...

I just love her! Wish y'all lived closer so we could have play dates! :) She looks adorable {as always}!!!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

Love those! They are totally park wearable, I would have done the same thing!

Sara said...

Her hair is so cute!
I can't wait for my daughter's hair to be this long :)
Happy you saw my shout-out! I love following your little family!
Sara
Life with Baby Sophia

Beth Ann said...

Love that little pumpkin!

Nicole [Haus of Harnois] said...

It is the job of every little lady to put daddy under her spell :)

Happy Thursday!

▼Nicole▼
www.hausofharnois.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...