Jaqs is going to have a merry Christmas indeed this year! She's at such a fun age, and I really think she's going to have so much fun playing with her new toys. It's easy to go overboard, but I certainly don't want to raise her to believe that this is what Christmas is all about. I wanted to share J's little list though in case some of you are looking for ideas for your littles!
|click set for details|
1. The Little Mermaid & Doll--We're collecting all the classic Disney movies, so of course The Little Mermaid had to join when it came out of the vault earlier this year! Target had a movie + doll deal a couple months ago, so J is lucky & getting both.
2. Melissa & Doug Wooden Sound Puzzle--My little lady loves wooden puzzles, and I know she'll go crazy for this vehicle one that even has sound when the correct piece is places! Yep, my girl looooves cars, trucks & choo-choos.
3. Jammies--You can never have too many sets of pj's, right?! Not when they're this cute!! I love this heart set at Old Navy, especially with Valentine's Day coming up next!
4. My 1st Trampoline--This is Jaqs' BIG gift this year, and she is going to LOVE this trampoline. I'm calling it now that we'll be living in the backyard after Christmas! :) Girlfriend LOVES to JUMP! This trampoline is perfect for toddlers as it's only a couple feet off the ground & is completely enclosed. The weight limit is 100 pounds, so it should last us awhile!
5. Just Like Mommy Set & Baby--J has a baby stroller at my parents' house, and she plays with it constantly, so we figured it's about time she has one at her own house, too! My mom and I found a Black Friday deal on this set, so that's the one she'll be getting from GG & Pop, but there are tons of options out there, and this seems to be one of those toys that boys and girls never get tired of.